Please remember this is just for the fun of it and YOU are choosing what you want to do. I got inspired to implement this challenge with the people following me on my Facebook page and this website due to the video below that I came across last week.
Basically the purpose of the challenge is for you to add something to your life or remove a bad habit for 30 days (or 1 calendar month). Try something new, shake up your life or get out of your comfort zone is the main concept.
That is all you are doing, then come the next calendar month if you want to continue the new habit, go for it. If not, then try something new the next month. Matt Cutts from the video summarizes the purpose of the challenge, "The next 30 days are going to pass, if you like it or not. So why not try something you always wanted to try."
Once I open up the comments page on the first day of each month, let us know what you are going to try and then we will keep each other updated on the progress. Or if you know already, leave a comment on this posting or on the Facebook page.
- No sweets, desserts, junk food
- Walk or run 1 mile everyday
- No caffeine
- Drink 100 oz of water each day
- I will eat 5 pieces of fruit each day
- No alcohol
- No soda
- Ride your bike to work
- Walk to work, instead of public transportation
- Say good morning to someone new everyday
- Start a conversation with a stranger everyday
- Give a compliment to someone each day
- No dairy
- Get 6-8 hours of sleep each night
- Wake up 1 hour earlier each day
- Do 20 body squats every day
- Do 10 push ups every day
- Physically call someone every day or night.
Anything you want to do to make you feel uncomfortable.
By: Fred Lechuga